Arts Program Bursaries
- Application covers one term of one program per student.
- Applications must be received prior to session start date.
- Please note that due to limited funds each year, financial assistance is not guaranteed.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Traveling expenses are not eligible for funding.
- Any funding awarded must be applied to the cost of the arts program noted in the application.
- The ACT Arts Centre reserves the right to publish information and images pertaining to the award and the recipient.
Please submit a completed application form, along with an application letter OR proof that you are a part of the City of Maple Ridge Participation Program.
The application letter must include:
- The reason you are looking for financial support
- Why you are interested in the program you are registering for
- Why you are a deserving candidate for the Arts Program Bursary
Full applications are to be submitted to:
Arts Program Manager
c/o The ACT Arts Centre
11944 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC