Interested in helping others? If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people or gain experience, volunteering with The ACT is the right choice for you!
Don’t miss our upcoming volunteer training dates.
Here are some of the areas you may want to be involved in: Theatre Usher, Event Host, Gallery Host, Gallery Shop Attendant, Arts Program Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Marketing Support, Bar Server, Technical Support, Committee Member, Board Member, and more!
Follow these steps to volunteer at The ACT:
1. Create a MyVolunteerPage Profile.
2. Receive a confirmation e-mail with training dates and information.
3. Register for a Volunteer Orientation (Volunteer Training Level 1).
4. Complete further training or sign up for volunteer shifts online.
To find out more about volunteering call Landrie Davies, Volunteer Manager at 604-476-2786 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Programs for Families and Youth
- Spring Break Activity Coordinator
- Summer Camp Activity Coordinator
Volunteer receptions are supported by Thrifty Foods.